Bar Refaeli naked on GQ: "I dream of peace for Israel"


Bar Refaeli naked on GQ: "I dream of peace for Israel"


GQ 40 BAR RAFAELI.jpg

Bar Refaeli , beauty "angelic" and elegant is one of the Top Model of the world's most famous.

Bella will leave you breathless, has posed topless for GQ Italy , where he tells and talks about his beloved homeland: Israel .
Model since the age of 8 months, Bar was "pushing" in the fashion world by his mother Zipi, model in turn and still beautiful woman.
Bar is so beautiful and "simple" that gives the impression of listening to the words of the "girl next door", as a girl who has had little luck, but, like many others, think that inner beauty is' the all that matters "... and if you say so, then should we believe ...

Exclusively for you and part of the interview, followed by the backstage of the photoshoot.

Who helped her achieve success in the transition from model to model real-girl?
My father and mother, of course (his mother, Zipi, a former model, is still a beautiful woman, and is the engine that drives Bar, ed.) Without them I would never become emotionally and mentally balanced person I am now . That's a dangerous world of fashion is full of pitfalls . "
What evidence today for Israel? Do you feel more a citizen of the world or his country?  
In Israel, it's my heart, my soul. What Israel is a free and open world, where people live a simple life centered on family and friends, not alienated. In Israel you do not think only of themselves " .
What dreams for Israel?
A future of peace and harmony . "
And for herself?
I dream happiness and health for the people I love, for my family and my friends. And then dream of being happy. to marry, have children . "
Professionally, instead?
I want to start a business of my own, I looked like. A very simple thing, then: if it were to create "make-up, for example, propose a very natural style. Like my ".
She seems, in fact, an extraordinary woman, incredibly normal.Tell me the truth, there is just no money to pay for being so beautiful?
If there is, I have not yet discovered. I am a happy person. After all, it is that I get up every morning saying "my mom because I'm beautiful." And then, as everyone knows, after 15 minutes of waffle with a person you forget which is nice. The other important things are: if I were different, obnoxious and arrogant, for example, nobody wants to work with me. It seems trivial, but it is true that inner beauty is the only one left and that counts in the end . "

Comments