Bar Refaeli smoulders in sexy Pictures For British GQ magazine


Aspiring models must learn how to walk perfectly down a catwalk and which way to pose for the camera in order for them to look their most stunning.
But practising these moves for the camera take time and patience something that Bar Refaeli knows only too well.
The model admit that she is somewhat tenacious when it comes to getting it right for the cameras and admits to studying every photo taken of her.
All the right moves: Bar Refaeli shows that practice makes perfect as she poses for a sexy GQ shoot
All the right moves: Bar Refaeli shows that practice makes perfect as she poses for a sexy GQ shoot
Speaking to GQ magazine in an interview to accompany a very sexy photo shoot, she said: 'I’ve learned how to do this. I study all of my pictures.
'Which turn of the hip is sexier, which toe to curl or leg to straighten. I know every bone.'
Israeli-born Bar, 26, posed in little more than a black leotard as she showed off her enviable figure and naturally-beautiful face.
Bend and stretch: Bar shows off her flexibility - and long hair
Bend and stretch: Bar shows off her flexibility - and long hair
But she admitted that she wasn't born this way and it took several trips to the orthodontist to correct her teeth.
She said: 'I had braces put in at 13. This took a lot of hard work.'
Hard work that paid off so she could fulfill her childhood dream, having done her first modelling job at the very tender age of eight months.
The full interview and shoot is in the September issue of GQ out tomorrow
The full interview and shoot is in the September issue of GQ out tomorrow
She said: 'One of my first memories was asking my mother every day when my next shoot was going to be.
'I’d skip school to do it; I loved nothing more than being in front of the camera. I didn’t want it to stop.'
Bar has been back in her motherland spending time with her family and friends and she said it was 'wonderful' to home.
She added: 'It’s so wonderful to be here back in my home town. I woke up in my own bed and tonight I’ll sleep on my own pillow.
'I love this city. I’m glad I can shine a different light [on Israel]. When some people think about Israel, they think that we’re hiding in shelters all day long, afraid that we are going to have rockets falling on us.'
In June, Bar's four-year-relationship with actor Leonardo DiCaprio came to an end and she keeps very tight-lipped about her personal life.
However, she did have an interesting tit-bit to share with her interviewer - how to pick up a supermodel.
She said: 'Wait until she’s on her BlackBerry then walk up and say, ‘554773239’. The girl will look up and ask what you’re doing.
'You say: "You’re writing my phone number, right?" This actually happened to me!'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2024512/Bar-Refaeli-smoulders-sexy-shoot-GQ.html#ixzz1VbNRIxq8

Comments